Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One day at a time....

This is a difficult concept for us.  We have so many different projects going on; and we would like to dive in and give all of them our complete attention, but it is just not possible; financially or time-wise.  I am a list-maker and this has helped me to prioritize what we need to take care of first, but this also changes at times when emergencies occur, which is inevitable when you are a parent or you are caring for livestock.  We have our blog, our website, our booth at the flea market, our garden, our goats, our chickens, our horses, our dogs and cats; and most importantly-our children; oh! and each other.  So..I have multiple lists going to keep myself in check and keep myself accountable when I get overwhelmed and wonder what we have gotten ourselves into...on so many levels....

No comments:

Post a Comment