Saturday, April 7, 2012

DIET is a 4 letter word

I can't stand the word "diet;" likely because it has been such a significant part of my vocabulary since I hit puberty.  Wonder what it is like to be a naturally thin person?  I will certainly never know...I get so sick and tired of worrying about weight all of the time...calorie counting..calorie burning, blah blah blah.  But, it is also a reality in my world, so I need to just get over it.

In the last 2 years, my weight has gone up and down like crazy.  I lost SO MUCH weight before we moved back home and then gained a lot of it back in our first year here.  It was an incredibly stressful year, and yes, I eat when I am stressed.  It is just a fact.  After Christmas I got back on the bandwagon and lost 20 pounds pretty quickly..but the scale is moving upward again...quickly I might add.  So...here we go again...back to a diet journal..back to calorie counting...back to logging my exercise minutes...blah.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO trying to find the strength to jump on....well...anything...a bandwagon...treadmill...stepper...track...just pretty much off of my butt.
    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete