Monday, March 26, 2012

I yuv goats

I yuv goats

Words from the mouth of our adorable 2 year old….it is truly  hard to believe that his “roots” are in a large city…he is truly a country boy.  He loves being dirty, playing in the mud, chasing the chickens, playing with the goats, picking flowers, and being barefoot. And he is also obsessed with Dora and Diego (particularly with the “rescue rope”) and also dinosaurs and rocks. Tammy is convinced that he is going to be a paleontologist.  I believe that she would be thrilled with her very own little Ross Gellar. 

I may not have given birth to Jack Henry, but he is truly “mine.”  He can really shoot some looks and will give you his heart and soul until you trample on his….I cannot believe that he will be 3 years old in September.  He came home to us straight from UNM Hospital at the age of 3 weeks.  When Tammy got him out of his carseat that day, she said “this is our baby.”  Little did I know that she was right J

No comments:

Post a Comment