Sunday, January 8, 2012

I want to lose 83 pounds

I have struggled with my weight since I was a pre-teen; and it is drives me absolutely crazy.  I think about it all of the time.  I am so incredibly jealous of people who can eat whatever they want and never gain any weight….I certainly don’t have the genes for that!

My weight has gone up and down a lot over the past 2 years.  I lost a great deal of weight; and within my struggles and concerns regarding EVERYTHING over the last year, I have lost and gained the same 30 pounds over and over.  Well, I am sick and tired of it and starting anew.  I want to lose 83 pounds and I also know that I can do it.  I am in the right frame of mind.  I have gotten more regular with getting on my treadmill again, have found a Zumba class that I love, and went to the grocery today and we bought all healthy foods.  I also bought myself a food diary which greatly assists me in keeping focused. 

I have another goal that I am also working toward which has motivated me.  I am doing the 3-day Race for the Cure in Tampa in October; 60 pounds in 3 days…this will certainly be a lot easier if I am 83 pounds lighter…wish me luck.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment