Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011

As Tammy said in her last post “what a year…..”  Last weekend, we were discussing the fact that we made a lot of major changes at the same time…adopting 2 more children (Sawyer and Jack Henry); relocating, COMPLETELY changing everything about our lives…moving from the desert to humidity capital USA, moving from the city to a farm, going from public school to home-schooling, trying to learn to homestead, and many, many more changes. We have certainly hit a lot of hurdles along the way…but we have not given up. 

I have had quite a time finding the “right” job.  After working for 7 years at Presbyterian Hospital…I have had multiple jobs since we moved home.  However, I think that I have finally found “the one.”  I will be working at the University of Kentucky Medical Center on the kidney transplant team.  I have primarily worked with children throughout my career; and I am excited that I will be working with primarily adult patients.  This is a much needed change in my life.  Working with children for 13 years…along with having a houseful….fostering for 7 years…you get the picture….

No comments:

Post a Comment